Online dating and live chat for singles are the new norm. Millions of singles use dating services everyday and its continuing to grow as we speak! Whether you are looking to chat online or go out for a casual date, you might want to give it a shot. With the growing industry and members across the internet, where would you start and which one should you join? Don’t worry, we’ve compiled the top dating sites 2013 for you (well…just in our opinion)
1. Match.com – Probably one of if not THE fastest growing dating site with massive amount of members which increases your chance to….make a match of course. Their simple membership sign up process mixed with so many singles makes Match.com a must try.
2. Zoosk – Also has a fast growing membership base. You can even download their dating app for your convenience. With daily suggestions and its compatability with social networks, you’ll be chatting in no time.
3. OurTime.com is the premier online 50+ dating service. It’s never too late to find a companion and you can search for singles without a membership
4. eHarmony – Don’t tell us you haven’t heard or seen of eHarmony commercials before? Well if you haven’t then here is some info. According to some statistics, they are the reason for over a hundred weddings daily! Are you looking for a long-lasting relationship?
5. howaboutwe.com – The only dating site of its kind! Members suggest dates ie: “howaboutwe watch a movie and have dinner later” or go to the park and walk my dog. It’s good to know what you’ll be doing ahead of time unless you’re up for mainly surprises.